Roles & Responsibility of Interest groups.
- Identifying the members and enrol.
- Collection of subscription and to remit in Project level WMC
- Conducting regular meetings and to document the minutes
- Ensuring the participation in all the project activities.
- Creating and maintain the water conservation models
- Executing and ensuring the project implementations.
- Identifying the beneficiaries and to submit applications for financial assistance.
- Ensuring the regular recovery of revolving fund
- Enhancing child friendly approaches among community.
- Linkages with Government and resource organizations.
Roles & Responsibility of Panchayat level Water Management Committee.
- Conducting the meeting once in 3 months.
- Identifying the issues of the water management and addressing to Project WMC
- Monitoring and following the project activities.
- Receiving need based resolutions with applications, screening the applications and recommended to Project WMC.
- Linkage with Government and other resource organizations.
Roles & Responsibility of Project level Water Management Committee.
- Members drawn from 9 Panchayat level WMC.
- Committee registered under Society Act.
- Arranging need based training to target groups.
- Conducting meeting once in 3 month
- Finalizing the beneficiaries and recommending for assistance to the project.
- Maintaining the revolving fund
- Maintaining the records and documents.
- Linkage with Government departments and other resource organizations.
- Executing the entire project component and monitoring by committee.
- Following legal formalities for the maintaining of revolving funds.